Pinup Does Pinup Wedding ‘Dos’
Posted on July 8, 2015
Wedding season is here and Wedding up do’s are what we do at Pinup. We have ideas from soft, romantic braids and bohemia at its best, to stunning and sleek classics that stand the test of time. We can even create that pinup wedding ‘do’ for those of you with short tresses. After all, we are Pinup!
- A side chignon will adds some classic glam and you can be assured your wedding pics will still look stunning in 20 years. Give it some Hollywood glam with a jeweled headband or clip instead of a veil.
- Loose tendrils soften a typically structured up-do and add a sexy factor that may just take everyone’s’ eyes off the dress! Work in some pearls or glam clips and this style can work just as well for day or evening weddings.
- A breezy, bohemian braid add a soft, sexy look. Don’t let the wispy, undone look fool you, this takes some planning, but it is most stunning when it’s done with flowers or soft accessories.
- Sexy and messy side braid works beautifully with a pretty and glitzy accessory.
- The milkmaid style has nothing to do with cows and will compliment just about any bride. Two braids alongside your head finishing with a slightly messy twist into a bun at the nape.
- A soft wrap around braided up do brings on the romance. This one works beautifully with flowers and a veil at the base of the braid.
- If the bohemian messy look is not for you, the Retro-Audrey Hepburn classic up-do with a side part adds elegance that never fades.
- Another sleek and elegant option is this stunning and elaborate twisted braid/bun seen on Lucy Liu. This is elegance re-defined!
- If you have short to medium hair you can still have the appearance of an up do using flowers, hair clips, and even extensions. Textured, spiral curls make this one most elegant and timeless. Weave in some accessories or leave as is.
- Distinctly Pinup with this pompadour as seen on Christina Aguilera. A side part and sleek styling gel shape your hair along your head while the curl tops it off.
Give us a call and book your consultation appointment for your day and you can rest assured that we know how to pull it all up and create that crowning point that goes perfectly with the dress and your day for memories to last a lifetime.